St John can customise on-site first aid training for all courses at your own premises. On-site means that one of our First Aid Trainers will come to you! Running a course at your site has the following benefits:
- Course content customised to your organisation's specific needs.
- Session times to fit within the running of your organisation, 24 hours a day (penalty rates apply for courses run between 7pm - 7am and on weekends).
- Where possible, all practical assessments can be conducted within the participant's workplace.
- Using your organisation's forms and procedures, St John can also deliver basic first aid training and emergency response sessions as part of inductions, provide first aid safety/risk audits, or arrange Emergency Response Simulations to test your systems.
To book an onsite course and discuss how we can customise course options for you please call 1300 ST JOHN (78 5646) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
First Aid Kit Servicing - we come to you!
To assist businesses in maintaining their first aid kits we offer comprehensive First Aid Kit Servicing:
- We check and replenish your first aid kits
- Affix a signed compliance sticker on your first aid kit/s each visit
- Provide a signed inventory list of items in your kit/s
- On-going support and reminders for when your next service is due.
Our kit servicing vehicles carry a full range of quality assured products and service business across the Adelaide metropolitan area. We will ensure that all components within your business' first aid kits are up-to-date and compliant. Saving you time and money whilst delivering you peace of mind.
By law, every South Australian business must be compliant with the First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice. This includes having sufficient amount of workplace standard first aid resources and equipment first aid equipment and supplies onsite and processes in place to maintain them. St John first aid kits are TGA approved which gives you assurance of the quality of contents. Find out more about first aid compliance in the workplace.
Speak to the kit servicing team today for a custom kit servicing quote and to setup a schedule so that you don’t have to worry about items becoming out of date.