E-Learning Defibrillator (AED)
The St John Defibrillation Awareness online course will provide participants with basic knowledge and understanding to enable use of a defibrillator in an emergency situation when required.
Other topics include: the St John D.R.S.A.B.C.D. Action Plan for casualty management, the recovery position and chain of survival.
At the end of the course the participant will need to successfully complete an eight (8) question knowledge check and will be provided a PDF certificate of completion.
Outcomes: Participants will develop a general level of defibrillator awareness, which will minimise risk to staff, visitors, customers or community groups with greater First Aid knowledge.
Duration: Estimated duration of the awareness course is 30mins.
This course is designed for a large number of employees to complete in a short timeframe on your premises or at a time convenient to them online. This provides a huge benefit for your organisation as it means that more of your employees are First Aid trained and ready to respond if required.
- Basic knowledge to use a defibrillator (AED)
- Appropriate for anyone who has access to a defibrillator (AED)
- Easily completed within 30 minutes
- Participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion*
* Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment
* St John e-learning courses do not include a practical component normally required to build confidence to apply the skills in a First Aid situation. Online learning is not a substitute for higher level First Aid courses providing ‘hands on’ experience in accredited First Aid training.